Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Clarke 130EN

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "Michael A.
Terrell" wrote on Sun, 16 Mar 2008
03:32:47 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:34:31 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:17:40 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Of course. Im making a life sized bust of Abe Lincoln out of pennies.
Appropriate, no?

Gunner? How could you zinc so low?

I thought it made cents. Shrug

You're gonna get slugged for that one.

Why? Wooden you like a nickel?

"just want to ride on my motorcycle.."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed