Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default There goes the neighbourhood.....

S Viemeister wrote:
cerberus wrote:

No doubt the design accesories will be matching tools in shocking
pink!

When my daughter moved to a shared flat, her Dad's housewarming gift
to her, was a set of good, basic handtools - in bright pink. The
hope was that the guys in the flat wouldn't 'accidentally'
appropriate her tools, since they were so 'girly' looking. As it
happened, she was the only one who had tools (and she knows how to
use them!).

Funny that, when my eldest daughter moved to Leicester for her fast track
paramedic course I bought her a tool kit as well - alas not pink. She
shared with 3 girls & 5 blokes and had the only toolkit. She now shares a
house with two gay paramedic blokes - and hers is still the only toolkit.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk