Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default The Average Cost of Sending Big Crates to a Foreign Country?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:46:38 -0700 (PDT), Chris Tsao
wrote:

Thank you to all. I will get a quote from one of the above links. I
won't need to ship anything for about seventeen years, but I'm going

You certainly plan ahead.

If you have this much time, you could cut everything into small pieces
and mail them in envelopes, maybe one a day.

Re-assembling them would give you a way to spend your time when you
got there.

to need to ship a whole bunch of huge crates to either the Philippines
or French Guyana and the stress of wondering whether it's going to
cost an arm and a leg has been on my mind a few days out of every week
for about a year and a half.