Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Building my own shed

George says...
If you find its a lot of trouble using it why did you buy it?

Tell me how and what do you use to saw the wood on if you dont use the mitre
saw?

With a hand saw I can take the saw to the timber.
With a chop say I have to take the timber to the saw.

I use the chop saw on shorter lengths of timber when I've
got a lot to do. It's great for that. It's just too awkward
to use with long timber in a confined space and lots of
obstacles.

Horses for courses as they say.
--
David in Normandy.