Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default There goes the neighbourhood.....

tony sayer wrote:

Some years ago the wife was in the market for a decent second-hand
Estate car. The Audi A4 or 6 and Volvo V70 were contenders.

Audi dealer salesman spent more time reeling off figures and performance
aspects addressing me all the time where I several times pointed out
that she was paying and was the -customer-.

Volvo dealer quite different approach and dealt with her answering her
rather practical questions .

Had the Volvo for quite some time now.. And that was directly influenced
by the respective dealer salesman attitude...

I reckon I can drive anything really..I just veto the frankly
dangerous/uncomfortable cars..

otherwise its what fits the dogs..for osme reason heated front seats are
a big hit here..