Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Continual cleaning v/s Self Cleaning oven Which is better?

"RC" wrote in message
Then I moved to a home with a Continuous Cleaning Oven.
I didn't realize that me "I" was to be continuously clean the thing.
It looked bad when I got it and though I cleaned it (per directions),
it was soon back to a mess. It looks quite bad.

My question is, "Is this the common experience, or is mine the
exception?" I would like to hear from those of you that have had
experience with both.

Years ago we had a continuous clean oven. What a crappy idea. It was never
really clean. Go back to a self clean if you can.