Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union Pride

Dumber than a dumpseter full of broken hammers wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

The only thing you've shown us is your continuing ignorance and
arrogance, big bird. You don't know enough of the real world to tell
anything to anyone. If someone breaks the law because their boss tells
them to, they are both guilty, just as you are of not seeing the real
issues. Lazy, inept, or dishonest workers lie and sign off for work
they didn't do, or didn't do properly and people die. They deserve to
be executed on live TV, no matter what their reason was.

You obviously have never actually known any union members.

Dumb ass. I've told you, several times now, that My dad was in a
union for several decades and hated every second of it. About half of
my aunts and uncles worked in closed shops in ohio, and I knew hundreds
of steelworkers at the main Armco plant. No one in my family liked the
union, and the only steel workers wo did, were the screw ups and screw
offs.

I would love to
hear you bad mouth a few teamsters or iron workers and see how you would
fare.

You mean like the dumb ass who stepped out in front of me with a
picket sign, on a busy highway so he could be on the TV news? I missed
him by a couple inches. There was a tractor trailer behind me, and my
life s work far more than a greedy ******* trying to stop traffic for a
bigger paycheck. The footage didn't air, because I was leaning out the
door screaming at the dumb ass to get off the highway before someone
killed him.

I don't think they would agree with your biased and ill informed views
any more than I do.

Biased? Birdbrain, you are the most biased idiot I've ever seen.

But they would kick your ass for the ignorant crap you spew, limp or not.

Bull****. Most of them are full of bluster and oral diarrhea, just
like you.

Sure they would. Then explain why am I still alive, after a union
threatened to kill me?

You really are a pathetic idiot.

BTW, the union at Armco finally screwed themselves out of their
jobs. They made one too many rounds of outrageous demands, and it
backfired.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html