Mekon

Default Stage construction.

"McQualude" wrote in message
Mekon spaketh...
Shortly I may be asked to build a semi/permanent theatrical stage
inside a church.

Sounds like straight carpentry.
Ask during service if there are any carpenters who would volunteer
an afternoon.

The church has only two memebrs left alive.

Are either of them carpenters? g Sorry if this sounds snide, but are

they
just going to entertain each other? One definition of a church is a
building for Christian worship, but most definitions include the people

who
attend service. Forgive my insatiable curiosity, I just can't help but
wonder why a church of 2 people are building a stage.
--
McQualude

They are not. My theatre group hopes to take over the building and convert
this art deco church into a theatre. I try hard not to enquire too deeply
into the machinations of the church but it seems that they take turns in
preaching to one another. playing the organ and stuff. The collection plate
goes around and it is always the same amount each Sunday. Not enough to pay
the utilities.

Mekon