Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DT[_2_] DT[_2_] is offline

Default Sticking Servo Power Feed Clutch?

Thanks! I've passed this along to my friend, and as soon as he gets a
lull, he's going to take his apart & see what is going on. I looked
at the exploded diagram, and it looks like a very nice design. I figured
the pilot light & fast feed switch might be wired up to the upper
housing, but they use a light pipe & push rod to work with the wired bits
attached to the bottom assembly.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see this when I took mine apart, they
separate completely into two pieces. And the Chinese had the good sense to copy
them exactly...

Now taking it any further apart then that, well, let's just say there are a lot
of close fitting parts in there.

--
Dennis