Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:38:08 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Jeb" wrote in message ...

If you're assuming that silence is acquiescence, think again. "The group at
large" probably recognizes that you're full of annoying and petty crap, and
just doesn't waste their time on you. I certainly won't.

As you can tell, I'm bored tonight.

Why don't you guys go read instead of feeding the trolls here, hmm?
The former is constructive, the latter destructive.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly
is to fill the world with fools.