Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeb[_2_] Jeb[_2_] is offline

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:13:28 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:16:45 -0400, Wes wrote:

Jeb wrote:

LOL. You may not be aware but most have us have seen recent pictures of
the old man and it's not a sight to set one atremble.

So how much did he pay you? :-)

Sight unseen, I'll put my money on Gunner in a 1v1 with you.

Wes

Not on. Wouldn't happen. Not nearly worth the bother. The brash
impudence of adolescents (or cases of arrested development) is no
match for the cunning and discipline of experience. Experience
engages only when there's a reason to do so, and then concludes the
interaction quickly, quietly and with little effort.

Translation...Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

Gunner the Ancient

That bloody Libby and his big mouth! He was told not to tell anyone I was
well retired. Now I miss out on a stoush with "young" Gunner.

Jeb the Elder