Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:37:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:08 am, Gerry wrote:
On Mar 20, 1:44 pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:

The only people who do not like Gunner are the lefty anti-gun guys.
And they don't count. Besides, it's just plain dumb to **** of a
Gunnery Sargent Sharp Shooter. He can get from distances that you
cannot even see from

Hey, I know thinking is difficult for the right wingers - (thats why
you subscribe to a political philosophy where someone else does it for
you, and every issue can be reduced to no more than a few words) but
as a card carrying lefty antigun tree hugger proud to be union save
the dolphins land rights for gay whales person....

Gunner is fine - I would love to have him close enough to be able to
visit, argue with him, learn from him - I disagree with his politics,
as he does with me - but thats ok - I think its called Democracy - its
got nothing to do with his qualities as a person, he has proved often
enough he has a good heart....

Andrew VK3BFA.

Just as a side note, I was never a "gunnery sargent"

Its just a nickname given to me a very long time ago.

Thanks for the kind words btw.

Hug!

Gunner