Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
snip

Telling a few bad jokes doesn't make you an idiot, and replying to
the trolls isn't pollution, if it's effective.

WHADYAMEAN bad jokes? I show my idiocy cutting metal...like the most of us!

I just got a new toy today, a 4" swivel vise! So cool! But now I see on eBay a
swivel attachment that's supposed to fit my Kirt 6" but I can't see ho it
attaches, there seems to be more involved. I'll have to ask those who know.

You want a bad joke?

How many Marines does it take to change a lightbulb?

(Scroll down.)

(D.I. mode on)

LIGHT BULB!!! WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF MOMMA'S BOY???

NO!!! YOU ARE A MARINE!!! YOU DON'T NEED NO LIGHTBULB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(D.I. mode off)

This was written for all the Marines I know, who tell bad jokes about
the other branches. ;-)

Enjoy your new toy, Tom. I'm still looking for a small lathe to turn
pieces of 1/8" brass pipe for an electronics project.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html