Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Foreclosed Homes: A Local Blight

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:44:31 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:34*am, "Hawke" wrote:
"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Mar 19, 12:54 pm, cavelamb himself wrote:

Wes wrote:

"NewsGroups" spar@plaus wrote:

Nothing to doo with republicans! *All to do with people who spent MUCH
more than they had coming in. * People ,with no commin sense, that can

only
blame themselves for the situation they are in.

Just another version of the run on Nasdaq, Enron, ect. *By the time we
commoners find out about the ez money it is sucker time.

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller

What ever happened to, "You can't cheat an honest man"?

You want something for nothing, you get nothing for something.- Hide

quoted text -

I have heard that saying used when referencing President Bush.

TMT

this is looking like Obsessive compulsive disorder...

No, I think it's a case of right wingers not wanting to be subjected to the
well deserved criticism they're hearing about Bush all the time now. It was
a lot different when Bush first started the war and cut taxes. Then they
loved Bush. But now after everyone has turned on him and sees what a ****ty
president and how incompetent he is they don't like it. That's because it's
their fault we're in this mess. They voted for him. They have buyers
remorse. They voted for the dumbest and most incompetent president in our
lives, twice! They don't like hearing or admitting that. I can't blame them.
But instead of joining in on the anti republican side and wanting them gone
they're still defending them or at least attacking all non republicans. They
never learn when it's time to jump ship so they're destined to go down with
it. It's tough being them now we're on the way down. Because they're to
blame for it.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

Well said.

I haven't seen any "Blame me... I voted for Bush" bumper stickers.

TMT

Speaking of obsessive compulsive disorders..it would appear that Hawke
and you are entering the terminal stages of BDS

Gunner