Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

"Jeb" wrote in message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:

"Jeb" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
gy.net...

snip

Move along, jebby. It's time for beddy-bye.

--
Ed Huntress

You got this guy on one hand talking smack and on the other hand, I
call Gunner this afternoon with a mechanical emergency that has one of
my key machines down...he has 4 of the parts I need and is shipping
them as soon as he gets home. This Jeb character couldn't BUY a clue!

Little people get their kicks tearing down other people. This jebby is
one very little person.

--
Ed Huntress

Bit of a wrecking ball yourself, Ed.

Pay attention, jebby. Unless the person is a rapist, a wife-beater or a
racist, I never shoot until I've been shot at. Never. But try calling me
stupid, or venal, and I'll let loose with both barrels.

--
Ed Huntress

Really, eddie?
So why did you let loose with "you're full of annoying and petty crap"?
I'd not addressed you in anyway.

Because if you're doing nothing but cutting up someone who's a regular here,
one who contributes things that are worthwhile, it's the same as cutting me.
And you should have realized that's what I'd say before you asked it.

--
Ed Huntress