Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:44:26 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

snip
It's one of those nights when you wish there was such a thing as an online fly
swatter.

--
Ed Huntress

Oh, but there IS!!! http://www.questroute.com/onlinegame...ly-swatter.php

That's good!

Summer is coming. For fun, sport, revenge and vindication against
skeeters and flies, particularly biting flies as black flies and deer
flies, I heartily recommend ... the Racquet Zapper.

These things are a hoot! Skeeters and flies go POP. Everyone at the
lake who picks one up immediately "goes hunting" and has a heck of a
good time. Skeeters are easy. Flies are tricky in warm weather
because they're very quick ... technique definitely counts!