Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Gunner and my 16X40 Victor lathe

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:04:39 GMT, Anthony
wrote:

Jeb wrote in :

LOL. Well every time you look in a mirror you're meeting one of the
biggest idiots on the group. To suggest that you have the wherewithal
to differentiate between good and bad advise has yet to arise, as
nobody has yet to inquire as to the lethality of microphones at 20
paces, a subject which you alone have the self-professed expertise to
comment on.

hrm...... I don't seem to recall having seen any worthy advice from you,
whereas I see apt, professional, well-rounded machining or machine advice
from Gunner. I've been in the machining industry a long time, and I
design, build and program multi-axis CNC machines, robotic cells and
automation, as well as run, troubleshoot and maintain them. While Gunner
may express his political views, which is his perogative, his advice as
to machines and machining is almost always spot-on and accurate.

And if you wanna know how to MIG-weld the spare tire mount to a
trailer .... G

That was such a good story!