Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default shower control, dial type

On Mar 20, 8:56*am, Sterlink wrote:
Hi -

We had a Kohler shower control installed about a year ago. *Now it is
coming off of the shower wall and I can't get it to screw back in. *I
can only turn it so far. *THere is a gap between the base and the
shower wall. *I can see threads but I can't get the unit to screw back
in.

Jon

Call Kohler customer service and they will send you a copy of the
installation documents that you foolishly discarded G. We all make
mistakes, hopefully never the same ones twice. Good luck.

Joe