McQualude

Default Stage construction.

Mekon spaketh...
Shortly I may be asked to build a semi/permanent theatrical stage
inside a church.

Sounds like straight carpentry.
Ask during service if there are any carpenters who would volunteer
an afternoon.

The church has only two memebrs left alive.

Are either of them carpenters? g Sorry if this sounds snide, but are they
just going to entertain each other? One definition of a church is a
building for Christian worship, but most definitions include the people who
attend service. Forgive my insatiable curiosity, I just can't help but
wonder why a church of 2 people are building a stage.
--
McQualude