Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default Foreclosed Homes: A Local Blight

NewsGroups spar@plaus wrote in article
.. .

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
A word of caution....it can happen to your neighborhood.

Nothing to doo with republicans! All to do with people who spent MUCH
more than they had coming in. People ,with no commin sense, that can

only
blame themselves for the situation they are in.

You mean an "interest only" mortgage that stretches my budget to the
breaking point now will not be sustainable when the rate adjustment and/or
balloon payment
comes due????

The liberals education system never taught us that!.....but, I DO know
about things like the snail darter, spotted owl, and global warming!!!

Unfortunately "New Math" let me down a bit!

The liberal education community continues to produce decreasing
intelligence - and common sense - among upcoming generations of consumers.