Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Behning Jim Behning is offline

Default Table Saw

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:27:31 +0000, LRod
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:33:30 GMT, "Greg O"
wrote:

Have you checked current pics of Mary Ann and Ginger? Mary Ann has not aged
gracefully!!

Here are some samples. I stand by my choice.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/05/tina-l...-all-grown-up/

http://www.superiorpics.com/dawn_wells/

So I see flabby neck skin on Tina but Dawn is not as skinny so her
skin is a bit more firm. Plastic surgery is a not fair thing. I saw a
famous actress of the same vintage a few years ago walking in to a
restaurant. She had a sort of saggy butt but geez at 70 years old
there should be lots of saggy things. It is ridiculous to expect that
a person who has survived 70 years would look as good as they did when
they were 30. I bet there are some pretty nasty looking old
woodworkers lurking in this group with their pot bellies, saggy faces
and butts. Probably not the men their wives married 20-50 years ago.