Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Gold - yes, it's metal

Wes wrote:
cavelamb himself wrote:

Gold prices drop $50 in New York trading today.

http://kitco.com/images/live/gold.gif

What is that, .5%, not a headline in the stock market.

Yeah, I just read an email from a place that used to sell online in any quantity one wanted, down to 1/10 oz gold or 1 oz silver.

Today, they say the web site is down for a while. Gold and silver in short supply and *MINIMUM* orders of $5000 - by phone - while supplies last.

All because of high demand.

Don't get worried about a temp drop. That market gets "manipulated" quite often, but they can't keep it down. Some predict $1500 gold by years end. Also silver generally maintains about a 14 - 16:1 ratio with gold. If so silver should be over $50 right now and over $93 when / if gold reaches $1500.

I've been hearing for years that ultimately gold will reach $6000 / oz. - but maybe that's when the $ has ultimately reached bottom - during or after the crash.

HOLD - both gold and silver!

The "professionals" have sold gold and silver they don't have just like the gov. prints and delivers dollars they don't have. They're going to get caught and when it does some will fold. Remember last (?) Friday when one stock closed at $30 / share, only to have the whole company bought out at $2 / share on Monday! To "save" the company. Sounds like something caught up with someone!

But don't worry. The "government" - we the people - will come to the rescue of the crooked banksters. Someone else decided for us!