Leon

Default bandaids! (topical for sure)

Well as a kid, I was never really impressed... But then I was kid and the
application burned like fire..
Now that was ummm 37 years ago and I was always getting skinned up knees.
My mother would spray it on my knee and I would grit my teeth, squeeze the
hell out of my pillow and hold my breath until I just about popped.

Then I could slowly begin breathing again after a minute or so.... but then
I had to hold my leg real still until the bandage dried. 15-20 minutes
IIRC. If not, my pants would stick to the liquid bandage, which would pull
of any scab that began to form....

Having forgotten just how badly this all felt during application, 4 years
ago my son skinned his knee. I thought... Liquid bandade,,, I sprayed it on
him and it was Dejavu....I saw what I must have looked like... He and I
pitched the stuff in the trash.

It did work though..