Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
inetquestion inetquestion is offline

Default recommendation for pneumatic regulator / oiler

I've got a pneumatic regulator attached to an Ingersoll Rand 60 gallon
air compressor which I purchased from northern tool a couple of years
ago that really doesn't seem to do much in terms of removing water
from the lines. It also doesn't seem to add any oil that I can tell
either... While attempting to do some sanding to a car it is
releasing lots of water into the line/tools. Is there a descent model
anyone can recommend? What would auto body painters use on their
system in order to get a system capable of painting cars...etc? Mine
seems far from that level at the moment. I did empty the drain line
on the tank, but it didn't solve the problem...

-Inet