Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default A new Fence

"Robatoy" wrote in message

It wasn't long ago that I saw a distant neighbour in need of an
ambulance because one of his crew hit bedrock when they were having an
easy time drilling a 12" auger into topsoil. I guess the sudden stop
flung two operators quite a ways.

I guess them little 13 HP Honda engines actually deliver what they
promise...LOL

We were not using one that big but to make the fence building fun and
interesting I told Bryan, my son, that George and I looked like the top
blades on a helicopter when our gas operated post hole digger hit root.
:!)
Actually it had a brake similar to a chain saw brake but what fun is a story
that does not add mental visuals?