Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Interesting link, lots of metal

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:42:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, John
Husvar quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:19:07 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Jerry Foster" quickly quoth:

A friend sent me this. It's just too good not to pass along...

http://www.texasjim.com/NASApix/NASA%20pix.htm

Wonderful! I'd love to take pictures like that...which would mean
that I was up there with them. I'd go in a _heartbeat_!

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs

Amen!

I think even if I knew it would cost me a couple of years off my
lifespan I'd make the trip for the chance to get into space just once.

Yeah, you bet. 'Course, I'd also want to have a sheila up there so we
could say we joined the Mile High Club.

BTW: Love your .sig

Thanks. Go ahead and use it. I have more. (130ish) I subscribe to the
Motivational Quote of the Day site and get goodies at least once a
week. http://www.quotationspage.com/mqotd.html if you want more.
(It's free & they don't spam you.)

John, still the space-struck kid at heart

Ditto, and Always!