Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - FAA to check safety compliance at all U.S. airlines

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Maybe it will take Air Force One/Two falling out of the sky because of
poor maintainance for this Republican Administration to catch on?

The military maintains Air Force One/Two, Marine One/Two, ect.

Btw, why are you bitching if the FAA is doing it's job? Oh, because they
work for Bushco. He will be gone soon. I'm wondering who your new rage
target will be?

I live in Michigan, the current governor, well into her second term, can't
blame everything on Engler anymore.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller