Bruce

Default Compound Mitre or TS

In rec.woodworking
(Greg DeBacker) wrote:

out with the TS, or should I get the mitre saw? Also, as I'm sure the
Craftsman is not the best saw in the world, is it an absolute piece of
crap?

Greg, there is much prejudice here against Craftsman, some deserved and
some not but to say that top of the line Craftsmen Miter saws are crap is
simply ridiculous. I have the 12" with the Laser and absolutely love it.
It is a joy to use and anyone that says the laser is a gimick has never
used one. Once you do, you'll never go back. The 10" saw you're looking
at is the baby brother of my saw and I would have absolutely NO problems
recommending it to you.