Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Scratch Ankle Scratch Ankle is offline

Default Picture Sizes

Obviously you didn't get the point since you only looked at that one
sentence rather than the context. So to explain it clearly -- if relying on
what the internet information found involves stupidity if someone is looking
for information about an operating system then it would seem that coming
here to get information about wood turning is the same stupidity.

I don't have a problem, just trying to point out the irony. No need for a
net nanny for my sensitivities which aren't offended by the discussion
anyway. Twit filters work fine.

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Scratch Ankle" wrote

Am I wasting my time reading this forum

That, my friend, is a function of intelligence ... it obviously takes some
folks longer to learn where the "next" key is.

This is Usenet ... either go somewhere there is a netnanny to coddle you,
learn to ignore what doesn't interest you, or learn to live with it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08