Royce Oxford

Default OT: Indiana

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:03:38 GMT, "Jerry Gilreath"
wrote:

Ahhhh Greencastle!!! I did some work at the Wal-Mart distribution center
there a while back. There's a little restaurant down the road, I don't
recall the name, but walked away totally stuffed for a very, very minimal
fee! Great food!!!

perhaps the Putnam Inn (at least that was the name 10 years ago) it
had the absolute best prime rib I have ever had, before or since. $18
would get you more food than you could possibly eat at one sitting,
with full salad and dessert bar.

Pay no mind to those weirdos from Depauw tho.... their claim to fame
being Dan Quayle.....

cheers,
Royce
[use a plug cutter to reply]