Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Borg part..... ?

On Mar 18, 3:46 pm, "Swingman" wrote:

With that, you're credibility went up a dozen notches! What is it about
painters that they must have a 12 pack of Bud Lite in the van?

I don't know, but it is a requirement of the trade, that's for sure.
One thing I always admire about the painters, though. When they are
having a bad morning and all of them are bitching a blue streak at
each other, they always manage to clear things up at lunch and come
back in a good mood and ready to work. Hey... wait a minute...

Must be raining in "dirty SA" today, eh?

Yeah. Sadly. It isn't enough to do any good for us as we are already
in drought conditions. It has just been ****ing all day, nothing of
consequence, just enough to keep us all inside.

Same here ... another day, another layer of mud on wood floors yet without
paint. But. I did get the flatwork done this past Saturday, which usually
means less of it.

Looking at the radar, you guys are getting real rain and will probably
get more actual "rain". We got squat. Wet streets and a little mud
in the yards, that's it.

It has done this off and on for several days now, and I am really
ready for a break.

Robert