Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Republican Prosperity

On Mar 18, 2:15*pm, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:40:29 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
Well said.

Anyone who has their assets and cash in dollars has been screwed by
this Republican Administration.

TMT

=========
Unfortunately, Social Security, pensions, annuities, savings
accounts, US savings bonds, etc. *ARE* denominated in US
dollars...
Unka' George [George McDuffee]
He that will not apply new remedies,
must expect new evils:
for Time is the greatest innovator: and
what shall be the end?

Essays, "Of Innovations" (1597-1625).

I know...and that is why I simply cannot understand conservatives with
their continued support for an Adminstration who is literately raping
them financially.

The simple truth is even if you have made money under this
Administration, you still have less than you started with.

TMT