dickhealy

Default bandaids! (topical for sure)

"brocpuffs" wrote in message
Hey,

You guys noticed how bad and/or expensive bandaids are getting?

They're one of the most important woodworking accessories, and for
sure now, you can't count on them..My SWMBO got a bunch of "Nex Care"
brand. Theu are thin and hard to see on the skin, and they rip thru at
the edge of the pad in a few hours at the most. Pity, because the
adhesive is really good and it takes determination to get the ends of
the strips off from around the wound. Doubling them makes no
difference.

Most of 'em simply don't stick like birdsh!t, or rip off very quickly.

I think they're made to wear only while resting in bed turning pages
of a book.

You guys who work at suppliers of woodworking equipment, get with it
and crank out a New, Superior BandAid.

Please!?

Try duct tape and a "medical" patch.....far superior to bandaids; Water
resistant, doesn't get dirty and lasts for weeks, if needed......

James