Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Picture Sizes

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

figured out how to get respect for one of its operating systems:

release
a new one that sucks worse than the last."

What is so unclear about what I wrote? Was it denigrating XP? The
inference from Cringely was that "Windows XP runs well".

The inference is that XP sucks, just not as badly as Vista sucks. Your
interpretation of Cringely's inference is about as poor as it gets. Where
exactly did you learn English?

.......A popular depiction of Robert Cringely.......
"The sex symbol, airplane enthusiast and adventurer continues to write
about personal computers and has an active consulting business in

Silicon
Valley, selling his cybersoul to the highest bidder."
http://www.pbs.org/cringely/about/

Oh please, I found an amusing quote from him and shared it. Good grief.
I certainly don't agree with all of his stuff, this was just funny.

You're trying to get your opinion across about Vista, but as a reference
you're quoting someone whom you find amusing, funny and out for attention.
Don't ever take part in a debate class of any type because your reasoning
skills are woefully inadequate. In other words, at this point all you've
done is make a fool of yourself.