Dave Balderstone

Default The SawStop, How will you let it affect you? (Long)

Leon, if you want to buy the g*dd*mn*d g*d*d*m sawstop then BUY the
g*dd*mn*d g*d*d*m sawstop but if you start another g*dd*mn*d g*d*d*m
sawstop thread I'm adding you to my g*dd*mn*d g*d*d*m sawstop kill
file.

This is my first and only post on the subject.

djb

--
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy