B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default Unisaw quality

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:09:40 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Buy the Unisaw, give it a soul and stop fretting the thing.

UA100

Dare I suggest that other tools can develop a soul?

I've had excellent results for 6 years with my Jet contractor saw.
Although we've had some ups and downs, she's never bitten me. When
I'm out pursuing other things, she patiently and quietly waits for my
return.

I can't help but wonder if she'd be sad and despondent if I moved on
to a Unisaw or PM66.

I have a similar relationship with my cordless drill. I swear I can
see it wriggling like a puppy when I'm reaching for it. G

Barry