Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Picture Sizes

Swingman wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

You have to be kidding? And just how long you been running Vista?

I'm not, after reading numerous sources,

Ahh yes ... the 21st centruy version of "expertise ... no experience other
than Internet hearsay, but an expert on the matter nonetheless.

You know, this is just frustrating. Because I spent a great deal of time
and research looking into the new OS but decided not to use it based upon
that research, this somehow makes what I said "hearsay" and by innuendo
uninformed?

You aren't reading what I was saying.

Is there any wonder? Judging from your own admission that you have no
experience with what your're talking about, it would be a waste of time.

I've read both the good and the bad. The fact that Vista requires twice
the horsepower to deliver the same performance was a significant decision
factor. I would prefer to use that horsepower for something besides
delivering the same experience. YMMV, and you are free to use your CPU
cycles as you see fit.