Rob

Default Large Humidor plans

I guess I am looking for something bigger then a breadbox but smaller then a
closet.DAGS only showed plans for the desktop kind. Also sawa few companys
that make the bookcase size ones I am looking for, but since they want
$5000+ I don't think they will share the plans.

Rob
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:24:52 GMT, "Rob" Crawled
out of the shop and said. . .:

I am looking to build a large humidor, maybe 36W x 60H. I searched both

the
web and the wreck, but all I could find were plans for desktop humidors.

I would appreciate any links to similar plans.

Bob T

well, just make the desktop ones bigger. add a few shelves, and/or
drawers.

if you are planning a walkin humidor, DAGS for just that. you might
find more sources than ya tink

Traves