Posted to alt.home.repair
.-.MINDY.-. .-.MINDY.-. is offline

Default Foam Sealer

I have come here before for helpful info.... so what my question now
is... I had about a year ago used a foam that tuned beige in color
between the end of a kitchen counter that did not meet the wall. I was
new at using this & did not know that it was going to harden like a
rock. What I want to know is... how would I be able to remove it? I
pressed the lever of the foam can lightly & while holding it brought the
can down to the floor while pressing the lever & enough to get the foam
to be about an inçh or so thick. Thanks for any info. ..Mindy