Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin Whybrow Martin Whybrow is offline

Default New electrical generator

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message
Yah, this guy claims to have invented a new form of
generator and claims it is not a perpetual motion
device! I'm a skeptic but here is the link so you
can decide for yourself. I'm going to keep my wallet
in my pocket......phil

http://www.nullgrav.com/index.htm

--
The right of the people to keep and bear
arms shall not be infringed.

The patent is he
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=E...2007090712&F=0
Interestingly, the patent doesn't seem to quote efficiencies and summary
0004 mentions that devices covered by the patent may have all, some or none
of the claimed advantages, which sounds like lawyer speak for it doesn't do
what we claim it does.
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom