Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Dishwasher screwed in from the TOP and then tiled over (how to secure now?)

"Donna Ohl" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:31:10 -0700, Anthony Matonak wrote:

you are missing the under-counter flange or bracket.
http://www.howiesdiy.com/

Hi Anthony,
I see what you mean from those photos.

When I look at my dishwasher, I see two indentations at the top
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnaohl/2337210342/

Those two indentations must be where the missing bracket goes.

I'm guessing that I find those missing brackets at a store but what kind
of
store sells dishwasher parts?

Donna

An appliance store. Look in the phone book, best bet is to find a local mom
& pop place, sometimes they even have some junk units you can get stuff
from. You might also try a hardware store, just find some sort of bracket
that you can bend into the shape you need.