Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cleaning out the back 40....

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 05:07:53 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:20:15 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:35:01 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:38:17 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

--snipperoonie--

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

But darn it all, we know you too well - just because the shoppers
don't explicitly and vehemently decline the 'Free Cats' offer, and
don't know to thoroughly inspect their load before leaving, doesn't
mean they accept the offer. Opt in, not opt out.

Nobody wants to get home and find the last box at the bottom of the
pile in their pickup bed is neatly taped shut, has nicely cut air
holes, and is emitting soft meowing noises...

Unless the rest of the family is OK with that - Wouldn't bug me at
all as long as the cat isn't the "What'cha Doin, Daddy?" type when you
are welding or painting... (Do they make auto-dark helmets that
small? Or welding glove rated paw boots?)

But if I ask the Double Yellow Amazon in the kitchen, I already know
what his answer is gonna be - _ "If you are a cat, or a dog, or a
man and aren't here to feed me NOW, I bite you hard, go away."

-- Bruce --

ALWAYS do a Cat scan before leaving Gunner's property!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner