Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Picture Sizes

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote

We just bought new computers for work. Our guy won't install Vista on a
network. He says maybe next year; too many bugs yet.

I just bought a new computer for work today. The primary software that I
use still won't run on vista. It may be a year before it does. A lot of the
financial software still runs only on XP.

And to show you what an old fart I am, I had to pay extra to have them
istall a floppy drive and a parallel printer port. This was needed to make
the computer compatable with the rest of the office.