Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Donna Ohl Donna Ohl is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

On 16 Mar 2008 19:05:38 GMT, Allodoxaphobia wrote:

Or, all too often, there's no response at all. Then none of the
advisors know how it turned out, and the archives offer nothing for the
next feller that comes along with the same or nearly identical problem.

Hi Jonesy,

You just wait! A coworker of mine said he was gonna fill his welding tanks
with oxyaceteline and cut apart my old water heater so we could see exactly
what it looked like inside!

I can't wait to snap the pictures.

Right now, all we have are the anode and safety valve autopsies
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnaoh...7603933515835/
but it's gonna be great to see inside the water heater for the first time!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnaoh...7603933515835/

Donna