Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default Musings of a COC about some of his convenient untruths.

(Arch) wrote:

In my mid 70's I didn't bother with dust protection cause I figured that
I wouldn't last long enough for cancer or lung disease to ever bother
me. Now that I'm past my mid 80's I'm beginning to wish I had bothered.
I'm glad that I lived long enough to regret that I didn't bother. but I
suggest that you bother unless you are in your mid 90's ...and even then
maybe you better bother if only to save on kleenex, but don't bother to
argue about it.

In my misspent youth I lived like there was no tomorrow. Now that I'm
living in tomorrow, I'm glad I did.