Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Paging Scott Logan! Was: Aluminum Welding Rod that is shownon TV commercials - any comments pro or con

Scott S. Logan wrote:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:36:06 GMT, Winston
wrote:

snip

Hey Scott,

I hereby nominate Gary's explanation as FAQ - worthy because it is the
clearest most accessible explanation of those aluminum 'welding rods'
I have ever seen.

--Winston

Unfortunately, I do not maintain the FAQ, only post a periodic pointer
to it. To add something like this to the FAQ, contact Jim
Kirkpatrick. I honestly don't know if he is still handling any of it
though. His address is provided near the top of the FAQ at:

http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal/

The last contact I have had with him was a little over 4 years ago.

Thanks for the information, Scott.

I eMailed my request to Jim just now.

--Winston