Phil Brown

Default Ferroli Combi 77 FF Cutting Out

Hi,

I have a Ferroli Combi 77 FF.

When running Hot Water ths boiler works perfectly and is never a
minutes trouble.

However, when running Heating, it will frequently cut out - all the
burners AND the pilot light go out. I have discovered that the Gas
Valve control knob pops out slightly when this happens (in the same
way that it pops out if you turn it to want to turn off the gas to the
boiler).

I must stress that this only happens when running Heating. During the
summer when heating is not required, hot water will work fine for
months. Now that we are into colder weather I am having to re-light
the boiler 2-3 times a day when using the heating.

Has anyone got any ideas of the fault or problem? Is it a faulty gas
valve? Why doesn't it happen on Hot Water? The boiler has recently
had a full service and is in excellent condition (according the the
gas man).

I would appreciate replies by email to
(remove the takeout. bit).

Many thanks for your help,