Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thinking of using Benjamin Moore, but...

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

Depending on wherE you are in the country you may not have access to
the new Aura paint by Benjamin Moore and they have that also. I was
so frustrated prior to this site because I would go to this paint
store about 20 minutes drive from my home and I wanted to test all
these colors and they only 2 out of 12 in a TINY 2OZ jar.

I needed some color for trim pieces. Two of those little jars did my entire
project of six frames. While not cheap figuring the cost per gallon, total
cash outlay was far less than buying a quart, the smallest custom color they
will do. Oh, I used a small brush right from the jar.