Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Engine hoist capacity/webtv rant

big e lewis wrote:
... As far as the racing, our families
have been it for decades. ...
...I'm still deciding what way to go on this project. ...

Ignore the snide comments, it's usenet, afterall...

What puzzles me is if you're into the racing in such a big way you would
even consider anything but a well-built hoist.

You surely must be able to and have all the welding equipment you would
need and a little contemplation and design would allow for a quick set
up and take down assembly using pins, etc., and provide more than
adequate strength w/ less bulky support, etc., in the way...

$0.02, imo, ymmv, etc., etc., etc., ...