Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,rec.models.rockets,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Mar 16, 11:37*am, "
wrote:
Again. *Citing one conspiracy (that doesn't exist) to prove an
unassociated one is Kookism. *Use a bit of logic for god's sake.

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

I would love to know what you base this on. *I dare say the hsca had
access to everything. *They had at their disposal the best methods of
study avaiable at the time. *They concluded that there was likely 2
gunmen, and also that it was probable jfk was killed as a result of
some sort of conspiracy. *That is fact. *There is no longer a question
of if there was a conspiracy, but instead of how many and what other
people were involved. *We will never know. *But we know through this
report that it did occur.

As far as comparing the 2 things, I am not comparing them at all.
just stating the fact that sometimes people rush thrugh an
investigation to get it to the public ASAP and when reviewed later, it
is foudn the intial report was wrong. *it happens all the time, and
not just in cases where there are conspiracy theories.

I would love t hear you rationale for disagreeing with the findings of
the hsca. *I dont know anyone who still clings to the lone nut theory,
that isnt themselves a litttle nutty.

That's easy. The whole basis for the hsca concluding there probably
was a conspiracy was an audio tape. That audio tape was a continuous
recording being taken off the radio system by the Dallas police
department. On that tape, there is a garbled sequence that some say
is the sequence of shots that happened to be recorded by a particular
police dept member that was in Dealy plaza and accidentally had his
mike keyed on. The recording allegedly has what can be made out as
shots. The number of shots and timing are what allegedly prove there
was a second gunman.

There are several big problems with this. First, the only Dallas
police officer who could have had the open mike at the time swears
that his mike was not keyed on, nor was his motorcycle at the time at
the spot it needed to be for the whole recording analysis to be
valid. He is clear as day that his motocycle was hundreds of feet
from the spot.

An even bigger problem is that the recording is not audible without
signal processing to enhance it. They used what was considered
appropriate and state of the art in the 70's for the hsca. Since
then, the National Academy of Sciences has come out and stated that
they believe the analysis was severly flawed and not done correctly.

I think that gives one plenty of pause in putting 100% confidence in
relying on the hsca conclusion.

As far as the JFK conspiracy goes, among the many conspiracy problems
I see is this. Oswald happened to get the job at the School Book
Depository by chance. His wife Marina, had a friend who knew someone
who worked there and told her there was a job available. This woman
was thoroughly interviewed and seems perfectly credible.

Now for there to have been a conspiracy, it would seem not only would
this woman have to be in on it, but also the person who told here
about the job, someone at the SBD that hired Oswald and someone else,
likely many others, in the Secret Service, Dallas police, etc that
came up with the parade route so that it would go by where Oswald
happened to be.

Now how likely is that conspiracy compared to the simple possibility
supported by most of the evidence, that Oswald acted alone? He was
obviously a troubled guy with some serious problems. And he had
already taken a shot at and nearly killed another political figure in
TX in the months before.